W A R N I N G !


W A R N I N G !

This page is full of non-facts and bullsh!t, (just like the internet and especially forums and other blogs), please do not believe entirely without exercising your intellect. Any resemblance to real things in reality is purely coincidental. You are free to interpret/misinterpret the content however you like, most likely for entertainment, but in no case is the text written on this blog the absolute truth. The blog owner and Blogger are not responsible for any misunderstanding of ASCII characters as facts. *cough* As I was saying, you are free to interpret however you like. *cough*

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hmm... 2010 JAL Scholarship Japan Research Program

"- Have a Japanese Proficiency Test Level 1 certificate or of equal ability or a strong command of Japanese (lectures and discussions will be conducted in Japanese)."

I got 4 points for level 2 (got fked by the composition part I think... nothing to write) and can listen and read better than probably majority of level 2 people, and I cower at the thought of going to Japan and doing everything in Japanese language.

For the level 1 holders (the real ones, not those who are already at around level 4~6 but trying to pretend not so), ご幸運を祈ります。

Ee, can that phrase be used informally, as in good luck in English and 祝你好运 in Chinese but not really wishing him luck kind of way?

That is something you can't learn from textbook.

Damn, I wish I can one day walk the streets of Japan speaking fluent Japanese.

For now, I'll take my sweet time translating song lyrics.

No comments: