W A R N I N G !


W A R N I N G !

This page is full of non-facts and bullsh!t, (just like the internet and especially forums and other blogs), please do not believe entirely without exercising your intellect. Any resemblance to real things in reality is purely coincidental. You are free to interpret/misinterpret the content however you like, most likely for entertainment, but in no case is the text written on this blog the absolute truth. The blog owner and Blogger are not responsible for any misunderstanding of ASCII characters as facts. *cough* As I was saying, you are free to interpret however you like. *cough*

Saturday, November 14, 2009

metro.fi 150 - sold out everywhere

I knew some of the metro.fi series were discontinued, and hence will disappear in time to come

But almost everywhere I see selling the metro.fi (usually NOT earphone/audio shops, but electronics stores or Apple stores) have the 100, the 200, the 170 & the 220.

Just not 150.

Why the distribution?

And the 170 sells for the same price as the 150 - $79.

Did Logitech kill it because it will compete with the 170?

Why didn't they kill 200 then?

Was it too lousy and will shame Ultimate Ears in comparison?

Or is it too good it got sold out?

Being one of the few to have regularly used both the 150 and the 170, I might have the answer.

And the answer is all of them.

I'll save the review for next time though.

Oh and btw, I didn't know there was a nubox outlet in Jurong Point.

No comments: