W A R N I N G !


W A R N I N G !

This page is full of non-facts and bullsh!t, (just like the internet and especially forums and other blogs), please do not believe entirely without exercising your intellect. Any resemblance to real things in reality is purely coincidental. You are free to interpret/misinterpret the content however you like, most likely for entertainment, but in no case is the text written on this blog the absolute truth. The blog owner and Blogger are not responsible for any misunderstanding of ASCII characters as facts. *cough* As I was saying, you are free to interpret however you like. *cough*

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Things pple say in their signatures:

"I MAY BE A NEWBIE AT here BUT IM A 3 year VETERAN at vr forum
so trust me on my sales :)"

Here - meaning HWZ

First, 3 years = VETERAN (with the caps)?

Second, VETERAN = trustable?

I see most people with lots of experience in trading are dealers, and rule #1 - never trust dealers

Furthermore, most people who claim to be trustable turn out the opposite.

He may be honest, but his sig yields the opposite effect.

Would you buy from him?

I, for one, wouldn't.

Because noobs tend to overprice their items too.

No comments: