W A R N I N G !


W A R N I N G !

This page is full of non-facts and bullsh!t, (just like the internet and especially forums and other blogs), please do not believe entirely without exercising your intellect. Any resemblance to real things in reality is purely coincidental. You are free to interpret/misinterpret the content however you like, most likely for entertainment, but in no case is the text written on this blog the absolute truth. The blog owner and Blogger are not responsible for any misunderstanding of ASCII characters as facts. *cough* As I was saying, you are free to interpret however you like. *cough*

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Two Weeks Of Hell

No I didn't abandon this blog. Not yet. The reason why you didn't see any update for the past two weeks is because I have been very very busy in camp, preparing for something that's almost futile. Going home at eleven plus every day, including weekends, and when not being able to catch the last bus home resulted in staying in, just makes me too tired to even watch Anime, let alone write blog entries.

Won't talk too much about it, now now, this is army stuff, controlled stuff isn't it?

But seriously, army is taking its toll on my body and life. Not mentioning semi-permanent joint injuries, I'm now suffering from Tinnitus. Yes, it's the incurable ringing-in-the-ear ear injury. All because my ear hole is too widely shaped to fit the new earplugs properly, imagine shooting rifles with near-zero ear protection. That's about something one would expect to get.

For a person that can hear computer hardware noises of 18dbA(real, not those lame Cooling products claims) and below, one that's trained in music and can distingush between 192 and 320kbps MP3, this is devastating I tell you. Never for a moment am I going to get the kind of silence required while watching movies again. Yes, that includes in cinemas. It's that loud.

I just don't know what's going to happen from now on. I'm just going to bear this grudge. And I'll get my revenge someday. I've worked hard injuring body parts for this army, and what have they given back? Cosmetic scarring is okay, movement disabilities and pain, acceptable... but YOU DON'T FUKKING SCREW WITH MY FIVE SENSES!!!!!!!!! Okay, "Don't talk about what the country can do for you, but what you can do for the country". Okay, I've done so much for the country, but what has the country done for me in return? I bet I can get much better returns working for the real world out there. And those fukking chao-gengers, they end up more fit than us but cry like wussies at every small pain. Have you ever felt that it's more painful to prowl than to stand sentry? You know what's the difference between pain and unable to move? Have you ever had injuries from compensating for other injuries? If you haven't, then you should freaking shuddup about injuries. Cos frankly, you're still fine. You're just a pussy unable to take any pain.

No comments: